The compassionate primary care physicians, nurses and support staff at Presence Health offer a full range of services to see you and your loved ones through every stage of life. Each of our doctors brings board certified expertise, with a focus on prevention and education to help you stay on top of your everyday health. More than just medical providers, though, we look forward to building a warm and trusted relationship with you and your family.
Your Partner for a Lifetime of Good Health and Wellness
Our physicians provide skilled and specialized care to meet your unique health care needs:
- Family Medicine: We’re here for you and your family for every reason, season and situation. Our practices offer everything from wellness exams and immunizations to chronic condition management and mental health services.
- Internal Medicine: Our internists specialize in the prevention, detection and treatment of all adult illnesses—including complex cases where multiple conditions may be at work at once. We help keep you proactive about your health, from diet, exercise and stress management to annual exams, screenings and support tailored to your age, sex and lifestyle.
- Pediatrics: We provide specialized care for our most precious patients, keeping them well and guiding their growth in a warm and nurturing environment. Whether it’s a routine check-up or developmental assessment, we’ll ensure you feel comfortable and confident in all of your child’s health care decisions.
- Immediate Care: For non-life threatening illnesses and injuries that need immediate attention, Presence Health partners with clinics throughout Illinois for effective and affordable care in a pinch. We welcome walk-ins during evening hours and weekends at convenient locations throughout Illinois.
- Women’s Health: While you’re busy balancing life, we’re here to focus on you. From well-woman exams and breast screenings, to nutritional counseling and menopausal support, we’ve got you covered.
If you require care from physicians in other specialties, lab testing or advanced radiology imaging, our primary care physicians coordinate everything and consult on issues related to diagnosis, treatment and ongoing care.
Find Primary Care Close to Home
Explore one of our primary care locations across northern and central Illinois. You can also call 877.737.4636 or use our Find a Doctor tool to the right to find a physician to meet your needs.