Presence Health provides warm and compassionate care for the whole family. Our skilled family medicine doctors and dedicated support staff take the time to get to know, and grow along with, your health care needs. From first steps straight through the golden years, we’re here to promote a lifetime of wellness—so you can focus on the moments that matter.
Family Care You Can Count On
Having the opportunity to impact your family’s health over a lifetime is a privilege we hold dear. When you need expert clinical care and a trusted resource for answers and support, you can count on Presence Health family medicine doctors to treat you like one of our own:
- Preventive health: It’s important to be proactive about your health at any age. Our family doctors offer routine check-ups, wellness exams and sports physicals, as well as specialized screenings to prevent or catch conditions before they become serious.
- Chronic condition management: Whether you or a loved one is dealing with asthma, diabetes, hypertension or another persistent illness, our experts provide personalized treatment plans and coordinated care with specialists. We also educate you with self-care strategies to manage your condition with confidence.
- Seasonal support: The switch of seasons brings new opportunities for family time—along with unwanted issues looking to spoil the fun. We provide immunizations to help protect you and your loved ones from the flu, plus allergy relief and more support to keep you healthy year round.
Other family practice services include:
- Care for earaches, sore throats, fever and all types of infections
- Mental and behavioral health services
- In-office or nearby diagnostic services, including lab work, vision and hearing screenings, blood pressure monitoring and other comprehensive tests
- Minor surgeries and procedures
- Women’s services, including obstetrics and gynecological health, pelvic and breast exams and full counseling and support through every stage of life
Find Family Care Close to Home
Explore one of our family care locations across northern and central Illinois. You can also call 877.737.4636 or use our Find a Doctor tool to the right to find the right physician to meet your needs.