We’re here to help.
Life can be challenging. You or a family member may be struggling with drinking or drugs. You may feel depressed, anxious or out of control. Support is here.
From a full lineup of specialized classes and support groups to substance abuse and mental health treatment programs, we’ve got you covered. Assessments are free. So you’ve got nothing to lose.
Located in Melrose Park, Westchester, Evanston and the near northwest side of Chicago, our community mental health and substance abuse centers provide specialized outpatient care for a wide range of behavioral problems, including:
- Mood disorders such as depression
- Bipolar disorder (manic depression)
- Serious and longer-term mental illness (SMI)
- Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks and post-traumatic stress
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Anger management
- Eating disorders, including anorexia nervosa, bulimia and overeating
- Addictive behaviors, including substance abuse and gambling
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
We offer comprehensive services, including:
- Outpatient mental health counseling and psychiatric treatment for adults, teens and children – including individual, couple, family and group therapy
- Intensive outpatient program for teens to address emotional or behavioral challenges by improving their social skills, self-esteem, coping skills, communication and insight
- Substance abuse treatment for adults and adolescents, including intensive outpatient treatment, DUI services, medication assisted treatment and HIV testing
- Parenting classes and support groups
- Mental health residential program for adults, including short-term, long-term and transitional housing
- Crisis services with 24-hour crisis intervention and psychiatric pre-screening
- Anger management programs for adults and adolescents
- Domestic violence group for males and females
Most major insurance plans are accepted as well as Medicare and Medicaid. Discounted rates are available for those who qualify.
Get in touch.
To schedule a free assessment in English or Spanish, call us at 708.410.0615.
For immediate help, call our 24/7 Crisis Hotline at 708.681.4357.
Presence Behavioral Health – Community Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services:
- Melrose Park - 708.681.0073
1414 Main Street, Melrose Park, IL 60160
- Casa Esperanza - 708.345.3632
1115 North 23rd Avenue, Melrose Park, IL 60160
- Westchester - 708.681.2325
9845 and 9855 West Roosevelt Road, Westchester, IL 60154
- Evanston – 847.316.6262
Presence Saint Francis Hospital, 355 Ridge Avenue, 2nd Floor, Evanston, IL 60202
- Chicago – 312.770.2317
Presence Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center
Saint Mary Campus, Nazareth Family Center, 1127 North Oakley Boulevard, 3rd Floor, Chicago, IL 60622
Saint Elizabeth Campus, 1431 North Claremont Avenue, Chicago, IL 60622
Presence Behavioral Health - Residential Care
Call 708.410.0615 for more information.
- Community Living Center - assisted living apartments for persons with mental illness.
117 S. 6th Avenue, Maywood, IL 60153
- Community Integrated Living Arrangement (CILA) - 24-hour supervised residential programs
Women’s Group Home, 170 23rd Avenue, Melrose Park, IL 60160
Men’s Group Home, 611 North 2nd Avenue, Maywood, IL 60153
Men’s Group Home, 537 Des Plaines Avenue, Forest Park, IL 60130