The Presence Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center Podiatry Residency Program participates in CASPR (Central Application Service for Podiatric Residencies) Matching Process. Please contact your school's Residency and Clerkship Office or CASPR for dates and deadline of applications.
Our program offers a generous salary and benefits package.
- Health and Dental Insurance — Individual insurance is provided without cost and family plans are available with a modest payroll deduction
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- Vacation — Includes two weeks of paid vacation each year, as well as three sick days.
- Meals — Residents receive meals in the hospital cafeteria.
- Uniforms — We provide three (3) laboratory coats.
- Parking — Provided in the doctor's nearby parking lot.
- Educational Allowances — We offer a $500 Continuing Medical Education stipend to second- and third-year residents for educational expenses such as conferences, books, review courses and exams.
- Employment Eligibility — United States citizenship or permanent residency.
- Malpractice Insurance — We provide malpractice insurance for all activities related to the residency curriculum.
- Certification — We provide certification for Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support.
- Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) — We provide a PDA for use within the scope of both clinical and educational responsibilities.
- Computer Access — Residents have unlimited medical library access, which includes 24-hour online access to journals and other electronic media.
If you have any questions or concerns about our program or would like to schedule a visit, please contact us at 312.770.3801 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.