Graduates of the Internal Medicine Residency at Presence Saint Francis Hospital have gone on to prestigious fellowships and exciting practices across the country. Here is sample of where some of our alumni have landed:
- Allergy and Immunology at University of Iowa and University of Tennessee
- Cardiology at Ochsner Clinic, Louisiana
- Endocrinology at University of Missouri and Washington University
- Nephrology at Northwestern, University of Chicago, UCLA, Tulane, University of Florida and Henry Ford Hospital
- Geriatrics at Case Western Reserve
- Hematology/Oncology at University of Chicago, Medical College of Wisconsin, Emory University and University of Texas
- Infectious Diseases at University of Nebraska and Medical College of Wisconsin
- Pulmonary/Critical Care at University of Illinois, Baylor, Case Western Reserve and Rosalind Franklin University.
- Rheumatology at University of Illinois and University of Chicago
Graduates have become Hospitalists, joined existing practices, and established their own practices in the Chicagoland area, across the Midwest, and throughout the United States. Presence Saint Francis Hospital alumni can be found in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota and Wisconsin.