The Medical Library at Presence Saint Francis Hospital is committed to building resources that facilitate the workflow of our medical professionals, providing accurate, timely, and pertinent medical information via various formats:
- Electronic texts are available through AccessMedicine, Access Surgery, Ovid Books, ClinicalKey, UpToDate, and R2 Library covering a range of disciplines and medical specialties.
- Over 2,000 full-text journals can be accessed through the hospital Intranet (PresNet) with Medline-based databases provided by EBSCO Discovery System, UpToDate, and Clinical Key for your literature search needs. Remote access is also available.
- Decision-making databases such as UpToDate or ClinicalKey are available to enhance your clinical practice.
- Remote Access is provided by OpenAthens, an internet gateway that allows users to register an account on-site, then authenticates their access to all the library resources anywhere outside the hospital.
- Document Delivery Service is available for any medical literature not immediately available in the library's collection.
The Medical Library at Presence Saint Francis Hospital continually strives to meet your medical information needs.