Success of our Graduates
- Career options are not limited by community program
- No fellows or other surgical residents at Presence Saint Joseph Hospital-Chicago
- All graduates are board certified
- Majority of chief residents have done fellowships
- Cardiothoracic Surgery (Rush)
- Vascular Surgery (NMH, UW, Beaumont)
- Surgical Oncology (NIH/Pitt U; NMH breast, Columbia breast)
- Plastic Surgery (UCLA, Cle Clinic, Long Island, UC, Wash U)
- Endocrine Surgery (MD Anderson)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Annapolis MD, Ohio State, Houston)
- Trauma/Critical Care (Hopkins)
- Breast Surgery (UPMC Magee-Women's Hospital, Pittsburgh)
Graduates Share Their Experiences
"The training I acquired at Presence Saint Joseph Hospital has provided me the best foundation of my career. It gave me the confidence to excel without any reservation."
"I had a great educational experience at Presence Saint Joseph Hospital. My training prepared me well for my fellowship and my practice. I feel that residents get excellent didactic and practical (operative) experience."
"Excellent training that prepared me for all facets in the clinical and administrative practice of medicine."