Back home. Quickly.
After hip or knee surgery, illness or injury, you or a family member may need additional personal therapy outside the hospital. Presence Villa Scalabrini Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is specially designed to help get you back home. Quickly. And, we are Joint Commission accredited and have an overall 5 star rating by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid.
Ideally located close to I-294 in Northlake, Presence Villa Scalabrini Nursing and Rehabilitation Center also offers skilled nursing care and memory care, as well as respite care.
We want you to enjoy life while you’re here recovering. Our therapy team has everything you need in our state-of-the-art therapy gym. You’ll be able to relax in peace in a brand new private room. Enjoy three delicious meals a day, cooked from scratch, as well as nutritious snacks. As a faith-based, mission-drive center, we offer a full schedule of religious services in our beautiful on-site chapel, to make sure your spiritual needs are met as well.
When can short-stay rehabilitation help?
- Post-surgical recovery
- Joint replacement rehabilitation
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Stroke care and recovery
- 24-hour caring and attentive staff
- Weekly visits by cardiologist and physiatrist
- Personalized therapy program
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Specialized cardiac rehabilitation
- Respiratory therapy available
- Dialysis support
- IV therapy
- Electrical stimulation and ultrasound for pain management
- Vital Stim therapy for swallowing difficulties
- Wound care
- Help with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Home evaluations to make sure your home is safe upon your return
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Deluxe private rooms with private bath
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Multiple dining options
- Delicious meals and snacks
- Therapeutic whirlpool
- Spacious, state-of-the-art therapy gym
- Life training area with kitchen and bathroom to help patients prepare to return home
- Daily newspaper delivery available
- Free WiFi and computer use
- Relaxing living rooms
- Cable television
- Variety of social opportunities, activities and clubs
- Full schedule of religious services held in our beautiful on-site chapel
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Plenty of free parking
Get in touch.
We look forward to meeting you. Call 708.562.0040 to learn more, or schedule a tour online.
Presence Life Connections adheres to the Federal government’s Open Admission and Nondiscrimination Policy.