Presence Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center
2233 West Division Street
Chicago, IL 60622
Maps & Directions
To request an appointment with one of our heart and vascular experts, call 877.737.4636 (INFO) or fill out our quick form.
Who you are is at the core of everything we do here at Presence Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center. And it shows in the skill and diversity of our heart and vascular specialists. They work hard to understand both your heart and your unique circumstances, providing you and your family advanced, personalized, compassionate care in nationally recognized facilities.
Why Choose Us
We take patient-centered care seriously, and it shows. Whether it’s our new, private electrophysiology suite or our streamlined vascular program, each detail of our program was designed with you as our top priority. Our cardiovascular program also features:
- Experienced adult and pediatric specialists: All of our specialists are board-certified in their specialties, including pediatric echocardiography.
- Top emergency heart and stroke care: We are one of just 16 Illinois hospitals to have earned national Chest Pain Center accreditation. That means we provide the full range of specialists and treatments needed for fast, lifesaving care during heart emergencies. We have also been designated a Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission.
- Full-service pacemaker and defibrillator clinics: Our specially trained nurses regularly monitor your pacemaker or implanted defibrillator to make sure it’s operating at peak performance. Our sophisticated monitoring equipment allows you to be checked via telephone from across the country.
- Advanced diagnostic procedures:We now offer heart echocardiograms with DEFINITY® contrast dye, which gives physicians a clearer view of the inner heart muscle. This means you can expect the highest level of accuracy in your diagnosis, even if you deal with complicating factors like obesity.
- Nationally recognized facilities: Our Echocardiography Lab is one of just a few in Chicagoland to earn national accreditation in Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography by ICAEL, the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories.
- Patient-centered care: All of our patient rooms are private, and our staff reflects the diversity of our patients. We offer services in languages including Polish, Spanish and Ukrainian.
Full Range of Cardiovascular Services
Our cardiovascular services are comprehensive, designed to address the unique needs of your heart and vascular system. They include:
- Heart diagnosis: Including cardiac MRI, which provides unprecedented speed and image quality.
- Heart surgery: Including heart bypass surgery, valve replacement and pacemaker implantation.
- Vascular care.
- Cardiac catheterization: Including balloon angioplasty, coronary stenting, coronary atherectomy using rotablation, and intracoronary ultrasound.
- Arrhythmia care.
- Cardiac rehab: We offer a three-phase, individually tailored program of moderate exercise and health education to help strengthen your cardiovascular system, reverse or slow the progress of heart disease, and decrease your chances of developing further problems.
- Support groups.
Learn more about all of our heart and vascular care at Presence Health hospitals.