- One bunch of chopped collard greens or kale
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup of red onion
- 1/4 cup of shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup of shredded red cabbage
- 1 tablespoon of garlic power
- 1 tablespoon of sazon seasoning
Mix all salad ingredients together.
Kale health benefits
- Iron: Iron is very important in helping transfer oxygen to different parts of the body. Without oxygen, organs (like the brain) cannot function.
- Calcium: Calcium builds and maintains strong bones! Calcium also helps muscles (like your heart) function properly.
- Vitamin K: Vitamin K is important for blood clotting which is needed to help your body heal after a minor or major injury.