About Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center is the flagship hospital of the largest Catholic health system in Illinois, Presence Health, recently named to the “Top Hospitals” in Chicagoland area by Chicago Magazine, Saint Joseph Medical Center serves Will and surrounding counties, including the southwest Chicago suburbs. PSJMC offers private patient rooms and world-class health care.
Our accreditations & awards include:
- The first designated Primary Stroke Center in Will County
- The Neuroscience Institute provides 24/7 coverage -ranked among the best Illinois hospitals for Neuroscience
- Recognized nationally for advanced cardiac care including a world-class open heart program, family centered obstetrics, and a Level II Trauma Center.
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- 900+ daVinci robotic surgeries performed
- Blue Distinction for Spine Surgery — BC/BS
- Cancer Clinics of Excellence
- CARF Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation — Commission
on Accreditation of Rehab Facilities
- 'A’ Patient Safety Score — Leapfrog Group (2014)
State of the Art Technology:
- 3-D Cardiac Mapping
- All digital Mammography
- Trilogy Stereotactic Radiosurgery System
- O-Arm Intra-Operative Navigation System
- And much more..
Lowell Johnson, Regional President & CEO
333 North Madison Street | Joliet, Illinois 60435 | 815.725.7133 | (Just North of I-80, near Larkin Avenue)