For families on the north side of Chicago, it’s good to know that expert health care is just around the corner. At Presence Seton Family Health Center, our physicians and nurses provide a medical home for every member of your family—from infants and children to adolescents and adults.
As your neighborhood health care center, we take the time to get to know you and your family—as patients and as people. As you move from one stage of life to the next, we provide quality care that meets all of your basic health care needs. Our patients come to us for these reasons:
- Experienced family medicine professionals: Our primary care physicians, many with board certifications, work as a team with our skilled nurses. Several of our doctors and nurses speak Spanish and Chinese. Our goal is to provide excellent health care to help people in our local communities live their healthiest life.
- Rapid lab test results: In our on-site lab, we can process your tests and get the results to your physician within one to three days.
- Research-backed alternative medicine: We offer acupuncture, which is medically proven to support traditional medicine, with health benefits including relieving pain and stress, reducing allergy symptoms and boosting the immune system.
- Same-day appointments: We can often see you the same day you call in, getting you the care you need fast, so you can feel better sooner.
- Affiliation with Presence Saint Joseph Hospital: If you need more advanced care, your Seton physician can refer you for seamless care to specialists in any discipline.
Experienced Primary Care in Northside Chicago
Our physicians include family medicine physicians, obstetrician/gynecologists (OB/GYNs) and pediatricians. Together with our nurses and other medical staff, we offer comprehensive care for patients of all ages, including:
- Family medicine: Routine physicals and exams, preventive health care and services, nutrition information, immunizations, vaccines, hearing and vision testing
- Women's health and pregnancy care: Annual breast and cervical exams, pregnancy testing, prenatal care and high-risk pregnancy assessment
- Pediatric and child care: Dedicated care for newborns, infants and teens
- Diabetes education: Program of nutrition and physical activity information by a certified diabetes educator (CDE)
- Alternative medicine: Acupuncture to support conventional medicine
- Cosmetic services: Injections of Botox and fillers to reduce the signs of aging
- Psychological counseling: Mental health therapy for teens and adults by a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW)
Meet our experts:
To learn more about our services or make an appointment, call 312.337.1982.
We offer convenient morning, evening and weekend hours with same-day appointments available:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
You can schedule your appointment with one of our physicians online at Zocdoc.
Presence Seton Family Health Center
711 W. North Avenue
Chicago, IL 60610
View a map and directions.
We offer free parking in our parking lot. Our offices are easy to access by public transportation:
- CTA Red (North and Clybourn stop) and Brown (Sedgwick stop) Lines
- 72 bus