355 Ridge Ave.
Evanston, IL 60202
At Presence Saint Francis Hospital, we’re committed to promoting health and healing throughout the communities we serve. From annual checkups to surgery and treatment for almost any gynecological condition, we offer gynecology services that support your wellness.
Presence Saint Francis Hospital is accredited as a Center for Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG). This designation recognizes our hospital for excellence and quality care in the area of minimally invasive gynecology surgery.
Gynecology Care at Presence Saint Francis: Why Choose Us
Our team of gynecology experts provides exceptional care for women of all ages. Here are some of the reasons our patients are happy and satisfied with the care and treatment they receive:
- Highly trained specialists: Our gynecologists and gynecology surgeons are all board certified, and many have additional fellowship training in minimally invasive gynecological surgery. When you need surgery for a gynecological condition, you’re in expert hands.
- National recognition for excellence: The gynecological surgery program and two of our surgeons have earned certification as a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG), one of only four hospitals in Illinois. We also received a 5-star rating (the highest) from Healthgrades for our excellent patient outcomes in gynecology surgery. That means your care team exceeds national standards in quality patient care and safety.
- Experienced women’s health team: Working closely with the physicians, our highly qualified nurses have expertise in caring for women with all types of gynecological conditions. We provide the expert care you need with skill and compassion.
- Coordinated care with your physician: When your OB or primary care physician refers you to us for care, we communicate with your physician on every step of your treatment here. We provide a summary of your treatment and recommendations for follow-up so that your care is seamless.
Gynecological Conditions We Treat
Our physicians, specialists and nurses treat and manage almost any gynecological condition, such as:
- Cancer of the bladder, cervix, endometrium, ovaries, uterus and vagina, treated by a board-certified gynecology oncologist
- Chronic conditions such as abnormal menstrual periods, endometriosis, menopause symptoms and uterine fibroids
- Pelvic floor disorders, including chronic pelvic pain, pelvic organ prolapse (organs that slip down) and urinary and fecal incontinence (lack of control)
- Pelvic infections including bacterial, yeast and urinary tract infections and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
Comprehensive Gynecology Services
At Presence Saint Francis, we provide a full range of surgical and nonsurgical services including:
- Annual well-woman exams with Pap test and breast exam
- Treatment to remove abnormal cells found in a Pap test, including LEEP (loop electrosurgical excision procedure) and cryotherapy
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery including laparoscopic, robotic-assisted and transvaginal techniques
- Hysteroscopy, a procedure using a narrow, lighted tube inserted into the vagina through the cervix to examine the inside of the uterus, remove growths and treat abnormal bleeding
- Pelvic pain clinic to manage pelvic floor disorders without surgery
- Vaginal pessary, a removable device inserted into the vagina to support organs or relieve urinary incontinence for patients who cannot have surgery
To speak with someone about our gynecology services or make an appointment, call 877.737.4636 (INFO).
Presence Saint Francis Hospital
355 Ridge Avenue
Evanston, IL 60202
See a map and directions.