Back home. Quickly.
After hip or knee surgery, illness or injury, you or a family member may need additional personal therapy outside the hospital. Presence Saint Anne Center can help get you back home. Quickly.
Ideally located close to highways and public transportation in Rockford, Presence Saint Anne Center also offers skilled nursing care, as well as respite stays.
We want you to enjoy life while you’re here recovering. We offer comfortable rooms and plenty of places to recover in peace. Enjoy three delicious meals a day, cooked from scratch, as well as nutritious snacks. As a faith-based, mission-driven center, we offer a full schedule of religious services in our beautiful on-site chapel, to make sure your spiritual needs are met as well.
When can short-stay rehabilitation help?
- Post-surgical recovery
- Joint replacement rehabilitation
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Stroke care and recovery
- Pain management
- 24-hour caring and attentive staff
- On-site medical care including medical director, wound physician, physiatrist, psychiatrist, dentist and nurse practitioner
- Personalized therapy program
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy in our two spacious gyms
- Sci-Fit and Nu-Step machines for upper and lower extremity strengthening and endurance
- Treadmill for specialized cardiac rehabilitation
- Electrical stimulation and ultrasound for pain management
- High-level balance re-education
- Vital Stim therapy for swallowing difficulties
- Help with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Home evaluations to make sure your home is safe upon your return
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Deluxe private rooms with daily housekeeping
- Flexible dining options
- Vallini Café featuring sandwiches, specialty coffees and fresh baked goods
- Mini-refrigerators and microwaves
- Relaxing lounges
- Spa-like shower facilities
- Free WiFi
- Flat-screen televisions with cable TV
- Gift shop featuring beautiful clothes, fashion accessories and more
- Variety of social opportunities, activities and clubs
- Courtyards and walking path
- Full schedule of religious services held in our beautiful on-site chapel
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Plenty of free parking
- All utilities paid (except phone)
- Community involvement and support through long-standing auxiliary and volunteers
Get in touch.
We look forward to meeting you. Call 815.229.1999 to learn more, or schedule a tour online.
Presence Life Connections adheres to the Federal government’s Open Admission and Nondiscrimination Policy.