- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- Juice of ½ a large orange
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars. Then add eggs, orange juice and zest to the sugar/butter mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Gradually add to the wet ingredients, stirring to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Place a tablespoon-sized balls of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes at 350 degrees.
© 2019 Presence Health
18927 Hickory Creek Drive, Suite 300, Mokena IL 60448