- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cup rolled oats
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate covered raisins
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add in brown sugar and white sugar, cream until well combined.
- Add in egg and vanilla extract. Mix.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda. Slowly add dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Once combined, add in rolled oats and mix.
- Lastly, add in chocolate covered raisins and stir until combined.
- Allow dough to chill for about 20 minutes.
- Scoop cookie dough into 2 tablespoon sized dough balls and bake for 13-15 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly golden brown.
© 2019 Presence Health
18927 Hickory Creek Drive, Suite 300, Mokena IL 60448