- 1 Package of Oreo Mint Cookies
- 1 8oz brick of cream cheese
- 1 package of chocolate almond bark coating chocolate
- Place Oreos in a food processor and pulse until a fine crumb like consistency.
- Cut the cream cheese into third and add one at a time into food processor, pulsing until combined. The final consistency should be dough like.
- Refrigerate the dough for an hour.
- Roll the dough into small balls and place them on a cookie sheet. Freeze 30 minutes until firm.
- Melt the chocolate almond bark following the directions on the package.
- Roll the cookies into balls in the melted chocolate and place them on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- When the chocolate has hardened, they are ready to serve.
© 2019 Presence Health
18927 Hickory Creek Drive, Suite 300, Mokena IL 60448