The Presence Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center Podiatry Residency Program offers an excellent and rewarding Podiatric Medicine and Surgery-36 (PM&S-36) Residency Program.
As of 2010, we have trained 25 podiatry residents since our program was created in 1988.
Here is why we offer an outstanding program:
- Throughout training, we expose residents to a diverse patient population, so residents experience a "real-life" perspective on podiatry.
- The immense patient volume in the clinic provides residents with first-hand experience in all aspects of podiatric medicine and surgery.
- Residents have the unique opportunity of following up with their surgical patients throughout the duration of the peri-operative period. As a result, residents will become confident, capable and comfortable at assessing and managing future patients in the operating-room setting, as well as following surgery.
- Clinical training will prepare the residents to treat and manage a multitude of pathologies from simple to complex and patients of all ages — from pediatric to geriatric.
- We have top-notch faculty members (podiatrists, physicians and surgeons) who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with students.
- We offer a state-of-the-art facility and the latest technology for a student's transition to "resident" training.
Presence Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center is an award-winning, state-of-the-art facility on Chicago's near northwest side in the Wicker Park community - a diverse, trendy part of Chicago. The urban, inner-city environment provides a wealth of great restaurants, entertainment, parks and public transportation. Our medical center features two campus locations, within minutes of each other:
- Saint Mary Campus offers a full range of comprehensive services — from cardiology and emergency care to obstetrics and primary care
- Saint Elizabeth Campus provides patient care in select specialties, such as outpatient surgery and behavioral health.
We hope you will consider applying to our premier three-year residency program. For more information or to arrange a visit, please contact me at (312) 770-3801 or at email@example.com.
Michael M Maghrabi, DPM
Director, Podiatry Residency Program