We thank you for choosing Presence Health. As a non-profit and faith-based organization, we’re dedicated to providing care regardless of an individual’s ability to pay.
Your financial circumstances will never affect the care you receive at Presence Health. Every patient is treated with dignity, respect and compassion.
If you have a need for health care services but lack the means to pay, we encourage you to review our financial assistance programs below. To get started, please choose where you received services:
In addition to our financial assistance programs, you may also be eligible for public programs such as Medicaid, Medicare, or AllKids. Applying for such programs may be required prior to applying for a financial assistance program.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, check our frequently asked questions.
If you have questions about a bill you’ve received, call:
888.740.4111 for the following locations:
- Presence Covenant Medical Center
- Presence Mercy Medical Center
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital – Elgin
- Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Presence St. Mary’s Hospital
- Presence United Samaritans Medical Center
847.813.3600 for the following locations:
- Presence Holy Family Medical Center
- Presence Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center
- Presence Resurrection Medical Center
- Presence Saint Francis Hospital
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital – Chicago
- Presence Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center
855.PM.GROUP for Presence Medical Group