We want to help. Let’s work together on the details.
As a non-profit, faith-based organization, we’re dedicated to providing care regardless of our patients’ ability to pay.
We offer a variety of financial assistance programs to help those who have difficulty paying medical bills. Your financial circumstances will not affect the care you receive. We treat every patient with dignity, respect and compassion.
If you have a need for health care services but lack the means to pay, we encourage you to review our financial assistance programs.To get started, please choose where you received services:
If you do not qualify for assistance but believe you have special circumstances, you can request a review by the hospital’s financial assistance committee.
You may also be eligible for public programs such as Medicaid, Medicare or AllKids. Applying for such programs may be required before requesting financial assistance.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, check our frequently asked questions.
If you have questions about a bill you’ve received, call:
888.740.4111 for the following locations:
- Presence Covenant Medical Center
- Presence Mercy Medical Center
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital – Elgin
- Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Presence St. Mary’s Hospital
- Presence United Samaritans Medical Center
847.813.3600 for the following locations:
- Presence Holy Family Medical Center
- Presence Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center
- Presence Resurrection Medical Center
- Presence Saint Francis Hospital
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital – Chicago
- Presence Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center
855.PM.GROUP for Presence Medical Group