You’re not alone.
You can find the support and services you need to cope with life by calling Presence Behavioral Health. With offices in Melrose Park, Westchester, Evanston and the near northwest side of Chicago, we offer a wide variety of groups and classes to help men, women, families, teens and children. We also provide specialized substance abuse services for adults and teens, including DUI services.
Groups for adults include:
- Next Step - Illness Management and Recovery: for adults to learn ways to manage and recover from mental illness
- Transforming Anger/Spanish: for men age 18 and up to learn healthy, non-violent ways of expressing anger
- Refugio (Safe Haven) / Spanish: for women in violent relationships suffering from depression
- Anger Management: for women and men focusing on anger management skills for court- or employer-mandated individuals
- Domestic Violence/PAIP: for court-mandated individuals who use violent behaviors in a partner or family relationship
Groups for families, children and teens include:
- Parenting Skills Course: 12-week course focused on teaching effective parenting skills, offered in English and Spanish
- Paz y Armonia en la Familia: non-violent communication class in Spanish for parents and couples
- Strengthening Families Program: 14-week program in Spanish that promotes healthy communication and effective parenting skills. Offered at Melrose Park and Oak Park locations.
- Talk It Out (Co-Ed): for teens to develop effective coping skills with a focus on relationship issues, anger and communication
- Regaining Control: 12-week anger management group for adolescents ages 12–17
- Creative Minds: 12-14 week groups for children ages 6-13 diagnosed with ADHD
- Promoting Healthy Lifestyles and Resiliency: 12-week group for adolescents to learn to use their individual strengths to maintain goals
- Surviving Life: 14-week group for adolescents to learn to manage emotions and take care of their bodies to reduce self-harm
- School Groups: Coping skills, self-esteem and self-harm therapy groups offered at local schools.
We accept private insurance, Medicare and Medicaid, and also offer a sliding fee scale. Some services may be covered under a grant and are offered for no charge. This can be reviewed at the intake appointment.
Get in touch.
For more information or to schedule an intake appointment in English or Spanish, call us at 708.410.0615.
For immediate help, call our 24/7 Crisis Hotline at 708.681.4357.
Presence Behavioral Health – Community Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Melrose Park - 708.681.0073
1414 Main Street, Melrose Park, IL 60160
- Casa Esperanza - 708.345.3632
1115 North 23rd Avenue, Melrose Park, IL 60160
- Westchester - 708.681.2325
9845 and 9855 West Roosevelt Road, Westchester, IL 60154
- Evanston - 847.316.6262
Presence Saint Francis Hospital, 355 Ridge Avenue, 2nd Floor, Evanston, IL 60202
- Chicago - 312.770.2317
Presence Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center
Saint Mary Campus, Nazareth Family Center, 1127 North Oakley Boulevard, 3rd Floor, Chicago, IL 60622
Saint Elizabeth Campus, Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic, 1431 North, Claremont Avenue, 2nd Floor Pavilion, Chicago, IL 60622