One step at a time.
If you or a loved one is struggling with substance abuse, we can help. The road to recovery is paved with small steps. Take the first step today. Ask us for help.
Our outpatient treatment programs are 12-step oriented and use peer-group interaction, education and support as key elements in the treatment process. We help you develop new relationships within your family and society that nurture growth and positive feelings about life. Families are involved throughout the treatment process.
With a team of experienced experts in Melrose Park, Westchester, Evanston and the near northwest side of Chicago, we’re here to provide the services you need to live a healthier life.
Get the treatment you need.
Services include assessment, treatment planning, education, and after-care programs. Groups are offered in English and Spanish.
- Outpatient Groups - Outpatient substance abuse services for adults. Level 1 sessions are 2 hours long and you may attend one or two sessions per week.
- Intensive Outpatient Groups - Intensive outpatient substance abuse services for adults needing a minimum of 9 hours of care per week. Level 2 sessions are 3 hours long.
- Project SAFE - An intensive outpatient program for families and children funded by the Illinois Department of Children And Family Services (DCFS). Level 1 sessions meet twice weekly, while Level 2 sessions take place each weekday. Services include assessment, counseling, outreach, drug screens and parenting classes.
- DUI Risk Education -10 hours of risk education on alcohol and drug use for men and women who are court-mandated.
Get in touch.
For more information about our substance abuse services or to make an appointment in English or Spanish, call us at 708.410.0615.
For immediate help, call our 24/7 Crisis Hotline at 708.681.4357.
Presence Behavioral Health – Community Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Melrose Park - 708.681.0073
1414 Main Street, Melrose Park, IL 60160
- Casa Esperanza - 708.345.3632
1115 North 23rd Avenue, Melrose Park, IL 60160
- Westchester - 708.681.2325
9845 and 9855 West Roosevelt Road, Westchester, IL 60154
- Evanston – 847.316.6262
Presence Saint Francis Hospital, 355 Ridge Avenue, 2nd Floor, Evanston, IL 60202
- Chicago – 312.770.2317
Presence Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center
Saint Mary Campus, Nazareth Family Center, 1127 North Oakley Boulevard, 3rd Floor, Chicago, IL 60622
Saint Elizabeth Campus, Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic, 1431 North Claremont Avenue, 2nd Floor Pavilion, Chicago, IL 60622