When professionals exhibit significant work performance problems or signs of personal distress, the multidisciplinary team at Presence Health is here to help.
Our Multidisciplinary Assessment Program (MAP) evaluates complex medical and behavioral problems to:
- Determine the underlying cause
- Assess if there is risk to the professional’s patients, clients or colleagues
- Recommend appropriate treatment and an action plan
Basic MAP (1 day):
- Psychosocial history
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Substance use evaluation
- Process addiction screening
- Urine drug screening
- Collateral information from external contacts
Standard MAP (2 day):
- Basic MAP components
- Psychological testing and assessment
- Medical history, physical and lab testing
- Hair, nail and/or blood spot drug testing
Advanced MAP (2-3 days):
- Standard MAP components, plus any of the following:
- Neuropsychological testing
- Sexual behavior and addiction assessment
- Boundary assessment
Assessments may be customized to include or remove specific components.
Get in touch.
For more information or to schedule a MAP call 847.493.3529.
Chicago - Lincoln Park
2913 North Commonwealth Avenue - Manor Building, 6th floor - Chicago, IL 60657