Turning lives around.
We’re here to help you recover from addiction and return to a sober and healthy life. The road to recovery is paved with small steps. Take the first step today. Ask us for help.
Making today count.
Whether you’re battling addiction or helping someone you love, you are taking the first step by reading this today. Our treatment programs are under the direction of board-certified physicians and clinicians, who use peer-group interaction and support as key elements in the treatment process.
We help you develop new relationships within your family and society that nurture growth and positive feelings about life. Families are involved throughout the treatment process.
Addiction treatment services.
Our approach to recovery includes comprehensive outpatient treatment, encouraging a gradual return to independence. We offer structured outpatient programs that offer different levels of intensity.
- Individual assessments – Our comprehensive substance abuse assessments are scheduled appointments with an addiction specialist to determine the level of care that’s right for you. There is no cost for the initial assessment.
- Partial Hospitalization (Day) Program (PHP) – 6-8 hours of structured treatment activity 5 days a week. PHP is used at the beginning of a treatment program for those who need the support and structure of a full-day program to stabilize physically and emotionally.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – 3-hour group sessions held during the day, 3 to 5 days a week. The IOP program is designed for those who need to achieve abstinence through a structured treatment program.
- Low Intensity Outpatient Program (LIOP) – 2-hour group sessions once or twice a week. This program is designed for those whose problems are not yet severe, or for people who aren’t sure they need to achieve abstinence.
- Continuing Care Groups – Weekly groups designed to help you continue your recovery. In addition, each of our locations offers weekly 12-step self-help groups such as AA, NA or OA.
Program components include:
- Interactive group psychotherapy
- Individual therapy and case management
- Program assignments and worksheets
- Medical monitoring and medication management as needed
- Community meetings
- Transitional treatment in preparation for return to home and work
- Educational workshops
- Family involvement
The length and level of care varies, but most people begin with 5 days of the Partial Hospitalization Program followed by 6-8 weeks in a day or evening Intensive Outpatient Program. The frequency of sessions is tapered down toward the end of treatment as a transition to Continuing Care, which focuses on maintaining sobriety and a successful transition back to work and home life.
We also offer highly specialized services to meet your needs.
- Professionals Program - Specializes in treating high-accountability professionals from health care, the law, clergy, business and industry.
- Multidisciplinary Assessment Program (MAP) – MAP is a 1–3 day process designed to assess complex behavioral problems, conducted by a multidisciplinary team. This comprehensive assessment seeks to identify the causes of the concerns, assess for the existence and severity of medical/psychiatric illness and make recommendations for resolution and treatment.
- Relapse Programs: These services are for individuals who have had some success in recovery from chemical dependency and have returned to active alcohol or drug use.
Many insurance plans cover outpatient substance abuse treatment for partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs, and some plans cover low intensity outpatient treatment programs. We’ll help you determine what your plan covers. If necessary, we can set up a self-pay plan tailored to your ability to pay for treatment that is not covered.
Get in touch.
If you’re concerned about yourself or a loved one and the impact that drinking or using drugs is having, help is closer than you think. To learn more or to schedule an assessment, call us at one of the following Chicago area locations:
- Chicago - Lincoln Park - 847.493.3500
2913 North Commonwealth Avenue - Manor Building, 6th floor - Chicago, IL 60657
- Chicago - Downtown - 847.493.3700
134 North LaSalle Street, Suite 400, Chicago, IL 60602
- Downers Grove - 847.493.3600
2001 Butterfield Road, Suite 320, Downers Grove, IL 60515
- Lake Bluff - 847.493.3575
71 Waukegan Road, Suite 900, Lake Bluff, IL 60044
- Palos Heights - 847.493.3650
11824 Southwest Highway, Suite 230, Palos Heights, IL 60463